Please note that the revised date for the Annual General Meeting of Richmond Canoe Club will be 26th April 2014 at 1pm, to be held at the club house.
The Agenda for the meeting will be:
1. Guest speaker (if available – to be confirmed)
2. Attendance, apologies, & appointment of proxies.
3. Agreement to the minutes of the 2013 AGM
4. Annual Reports:
a. Membership report
– to include revised membership rates for 2014/15
b. Treasurer’s report
– to include the formal adoption of the 2012/13 accounts
c. Coaching Secretary’s report
d. Harbour master’s report
e. Commodore’s report
– to include an initial discussion on possible future developments of the club house and facilities
a. Appointment of auditors
b. Election of the committee
c. Appointment of honorary members
d. Re-election of directors
6. Amendments to club rules
7. Any Other Business raised by members.
– to include discussion of arrangements for email communications to members.
a) If you wish to raise an item for discussion at the AGM, please notify the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org ) not less than 7 clear days in advance. Any revisions to this agenda as a consequence of items raised by members, and any supporting documentation for the above items will be posted on the club website one week prior to the meeting.
b) If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else to serve on the committee ( see http://richmondcanoeclub.com/about/committee/ for the roles available) please email the secretary on email@example.com not less than 7 clear days before the meeting.
c) If you cannot attend the AGM, you may appoint someone as a proxy to vote on your behalf. Please ensure that you send written notification to the secretary stating “I …… [complete your name] appoint ……[insert name of person to vote on your behalf, or insert “The Chairman”] to vote on my behalf at the AGM to be held 26/4/14” Sign and date the form and leave it or send it for the attention of the secretary at the Canoe Club.
d) If, at the time of the AGM, your membership has lapsed through non payment of fees, or you belong to a class of membership ineligible to vote, receipt of this email does not imply that you have the right to vote at the AGM.
Secretary, Richmond Canoe Club