At Richmond Canoe Club, apart from taking part in races and competitive events, we also organize / join various trips throughout the year. See below for list of current events our paddlers get involved in.
The touring group aims to explore new stretches of water and their associated paddling challenges. It’s open to everyone. We meet at the club at about 8:30am and return in the early evening. We share cars, so if you have a car that could be used and especially if you’re able to carry kayaks (with roof racks plus V-bars), please let us know.
- May 8th ~ London’s Urban Ring (12-14 miles)
- June 5th ~ Lechlade to Tadpole (16 miles)
- July 17th ~ Pulborough (River Arun) (12-15 miles)
- August 14th ~ Chichester Harbour or The Wey Ring (tbc)
- September 11th ~ Cambridge to Grantchester (13 miles)
- October 2nd ~ Pangbourne to Wallingford (20 miles)
NB Dates and locations may vary.
To join the mailing list, please email email@example.com and you’ll receive details for each event.