The following e-mail addresses are forwarded to club officers:
- Club Secretary – email@example.com
- Starter Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Coach – email@example.com
- Membership Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint Race Coaching – email@example.com
- Marathon Racing Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Galley – email@example.com
- Website, publicity and information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commodore – email@example.com
- Boat and rack queries – firstname.lastname@example.org
81-83 Petersham Road
Richmond upon Thames
The club is best approached along the towpath from Richmond Riverside. We are a 5 minute walk up the river from Richmond Bridge, after Steins Restaurant and next to a small park.
From the road the club entrance is a non-descript black door adjacent to the bus stop, but head down the side of the building onto the towpath ere you should see people milling around in front during the club’s Saturday sessions.
Getting to the Club
You can get to the club easily by public transport
- Richmond station (District Line, South West Trains from Waterloo) is a 15 minute walk from the club
- Bus 65 (Ealing Broadway – Kingston) stops outside the club house (stop Robbins Court) or local buses to Richmond bus station.
The nearest public parking to the club is on River Lane in Petersham. This is a ten-minute walk from the club along the river and may be subject to flooding at high tide. Parking closer to the club is restricted only to members who are on the water or in the club. At busy periods you are advised to use public transport or to cycle.