2021 Junior Improver Canoe/ Kayak Courses
Junior Improver Courses are 5-day, Monday – Friday, courses designed as a progression from Paddle Camps. Led by two coaches, children will learn more about canoe and kayak technique, on and off the water. To book places, complete the form and pay using our WebCollect page. For full information see our Paddle Camps page.
- Improver courses are only suitable for children who have already completed a Paddle Camps course.
- Courses last 2 hours each day; course sessions times will vary to coincide with the safest conditions on the Thames (no tidal flows)
- Please note that start times for Improver courses 2 and 4 vary through the week
- Each course is limited to 10 participants
- Price for a course is £135 per child for five sessions over a week
Remaining Improvers schedule – dates and times:
- Improvers 7: 11 Sept – 19 Sept; Saturday 13:00, Sunday 13:00, Wednesday 16:30, Saturday 13:00, Sunday 13:00
- Improvers 8: 20 Sept – 26 Sept; Monday 16:30, Wednesday 16:30, Friday 16:30, Saturday 13:00, Sunday 13:00
Junior Development and Improvers
All club sessions for Junior Development and Improver groups are organised by Ben Phillips. Please contact him for all information regarding joining, participation, attendance, timetable or any other questions you may have.
2021 RCC Junior Time Table: September – October Half term